We Believe in Saints Scholarship
We believe in the Catholic Benedictine Values that guide education at The College of St. Scholastica.
We believe that our School of Business and Technology alumni have the capacity to change our world for the better.
We believe that becoming a Saint will make a difference in your life and in the lives of others.
That's why we created the We Believe in Saints Scholarship.
With this scholarship, three (3) one-year, full tuition awards will be awarded to students entering one of the following School of Business and Technology graduate programs.
- Submission deadline is Monday, July 20, 2015
- Recipients will be announced on Monday, July 27, 2015
- Entrants are required to apply for the program at the time they fill out the scholarship questionnaire. Recipients will be selected on the merit of their answers.
- Must meet admissions criteria and be accepted to the program to be eligible for the scholarship
- Recipient must begin their program during the 2015-2016 academic year
- Currently enrolled students are not eligible to win
- The offer is non-transferrable