Anatomy and Physiology MOOC
Introduction to Anatomy and Physiology
This MOOC is not being offered at this time.
- 20 lectures offered in a variety of formats (presentation, transcript, stand-alone audio, static PowerPoint, and podcast subscription)
- Course is eight weeks long, and represents the equivalent of 2 credits
- Provides background information that will be necessary for a complete understanding of essential topics in the field
- Suggested textbook: Human Physiology (12ed) by Dr. Stuart Ira Fox
- For additional information, please read our FAQ
Tests and quizzes
Tests will consist of four short, multiple-choice quizzes, one for each unit of content. All tests are administered online and should be completed without any aid from other persons, notes, the Internet, books or anything else.
Technical support and academic honesty
View our Equal Educational Opportunities Policy
MOOC Help & FAQs
- Detailed program overview
- Personalized financial aid
- Individual admissions support