Admissions Information | M.S. Project Management
The following requirements must be met in order for an applicant to be considered for admittance into the program:
B.A./B.S. degree from an accredited college or university
Cumulative GPA of 2.8
Have a minimum of two years full time work experience in any field
Note: Meeting minimum entrance requirements does not guarantee admission.
- Request official transcripts. Transcripts must be in the original sealed envelope from the school, or from a certified electronic official transcript provider such as Docufide, Scrip Safe or National Clearinghouse (email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Transcripts required: B.A./B.S. transcript showing degree conferred, any post-baccalaureate transcript, and any transcript with pre-requisite coursework.
Please order early - transcripts can take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive. Mail transcripts for receipt on or before the deadline to:
The College of St. Scholastica
Office of Graduate and Extended Studies Admissions
1200 Kenwood Avenue
Duluth, MN 55811
- Complete the Online Application. You will need to use an updated browser, preferably Firefox, Chrome, or Safari.
Upload a completed Master of Science in Project Management Essay
Write a 500 word essay to describe your experiences in the project environment, discuss your career plans and how you plan to use this degree to fulfill your career goals, and explain why you decided to apply for the Master of Science in Project Management at The College of St. Scholastica.
- Enter contact information for two references who can observe and evaluate your project management experience. These individuals will receive an email request to complete an online recommendation form, with an optional letter upload. The subject of the email will include "Please submit your recommendation for *First Name *Last Name".
- If you have international transcripts or non-citizen status, you will need to send additional documentation. Please see the International Admissions Policy for complete details.
- Discuss financing your education with OneStop early in the application process by calling (877) 287-8716.
- Upon receipt of all application materials, the application packet will be forwarded to the Admissions Committee for review and the admissions decision.
Summer: May 2
Fall: Aug. 15
- Submit Decision Response Form
See Graduate Transfer Credit Policy
Credit Transfer Application form