Institutional Research and Assessment
Mission and Goals
The mission of the St. Scholastica Institutional Research and Assessment (IRA) Office is to improve quality at the institution by facilitating the College-wide assessment process, summarizing and distributing current information about the institution, and providing comparative information to be used for institutional decision-making.
Specific goals of the Office include:
- Providing accurate and consistent information about the institution to both internal and external sources
- Providing assistance with individual assessment and evaluation projects, including development of learning outcomes, selection or creation of appropriate assessment tools, data analysis/interpretation, and use of results
- Gathering and interpreting benchmarking information and other research which can be used to inform institutional decision-making
- Maintaining information and resources which will assist faculty and staff with their assessment and other information needs
- Participating in the academic program review process
Iwalani Else, Ph.D.