Post Baccalaureate Admissions - Athletic Training
AT Post Baccalaureate Admissions
Students apply directly to the master's program for matriculation following completion of an undergraduate degree. Requirements for admission must be completed accordingly.
- Provide evidence of at least a 2.8 cumulative and composite prerequisite GPA;
- Submit official transcript(s) of all previous graduate and undergraduate work confirming grades of C (C-/CD not acceptable) or higher in all individual prerequisite courses. These courses must be completed prior to matriculation;
- Provide evidence of professional exploration that reflects the breadth and depth of practice settings for athletic trainers (a minimum of two athletic training practice settings addressing the needs of distinct patient populations);
- Complete a Master's of Athletic Training essay;
- Submit a minimum two Graduate Recommendation Forms, at least one of which must come from the athletic trainer who oversaw the majority of your exploration and one from a faculty in a major or science course; and
- Consideration of transfer credits is done on an individual basis.