Photo credit to royalbank.qwriting.cuny.edu
10. A meatloaf is a loaf composed of what?
9. What time is it? (You may use your watch)
8. Where you at dawg?
7. What city is not the capital city of Kentucky?
6. Belch the alphabet -- check this box when finished. [ ]
5. Is your name Duane?
4. Complete this People Magazine crossword puzzle.
3. Spell "SAT."
2. Write anything in this blank ______________.
1. Using both hands and this map, find your brain.
Attention all Cable readers! Yes, I said YOU! Have you been a longtime Top 10 reader? Was there a Top 10 in the last few years you just loved?! Well, if that is true, then there is some exciting news for you. As a way of celebrating four years with the Cable, I am looking to see which Top 10 lists were your favorites. In the coming days, I will complete a compilation of every Top 10 I have written in the last four years that made its way into the Cable. Your job is to vote for the best. If you want to vote via e-mail, then send your votes to email@example.com. A compilation will soon be available to look at, but if you already know your favorite, then let the voting commence! Oh, and only one vote per person. Thanks!