Transfer Student Achievement Grant
- This grant is for all new transfer students who have an entering cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher and are pursuing a degree in a qualifying major - please see list that follows.
- Applicants must be seeking their first undergraduate degree and be a full-time student.
- The student must be a U.S. citizen.
Applicants will be awarded at the time of acceptance. Notice will be given on applicant's acceptance letter.
$4,000 per year.
This grant continues as long as the student maintains a 2.5 GPA and full-time student status.
The grant will be discontinued should the student leave a qualifying major.
Qualifying majors include:
- Applied Economics
- Athletic Training
- Catholic Studies
- Computer Science/Information Systems
- Education, Elementary/Middle
- Education, Middle/Secondary (Biology, Chemistry, English, Mathematics, Music, Social Sciences)
- Educational Studies
- Engineering - Dual Degree
- Exercise Physiology
- Global, Cultural, and Language Studies
- Health Information Management
- Health Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Occupational Therapy
- Ojibwe Language and Culture Education
- Organizational Behavior
- Physical Therapy
- Physician Assitant
- Pre-Library and Information Studies
- Public Relations
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Theology and Religious Studies
For more information about this grant, contact Transfer Admissions at 723-6046 or (800) 249-6412.