Everything you need, all in one place
OneStop Student Services delivers a seamless process to all students, allowing the student to self-manage the business of being a student. Students can register for classes, review grades, accept financial aid awards, view and pay bills and much more, all at one convenient location.
OneStop counselors, cross-trained in financial aid, registrar and student accounts, are available to assist students in Tower 1130, via email at OneStop@css.edu or phone at (877) 287-8716 or (218) 723-6570 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. When necessary, OneStop counselors will connect students with the appropriate specialist to handle more complicated issues.
OneStop at a glance
- Register for classes
- Add or drop classes
- Look up classes
- Review grades
- View and accept financial aid
- Search scholarship opportunities
- Student employment information
- Statement and payment Information
- Pay your bill online
- Payment options
Cashier - Located in Tower 1127
Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00-4:00
- Students can cash checks up to $50.00.
- Tuition payments can be made in the form of cash, check or money order.
- Dining dollars can be purchased and added to your account.