Federal School Code
Fill out the FAFSA
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required to be eligible for most financial aid. Submit this application as soon as possible.
Financial Aid is part of OneStop Student Services
Available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Net Price Calculator Explained
A handy guide to the terms on the net price calculator
Your estimate may look different -- this is meant for informational purposes only. Not all types of aid show up on all estimates. Other aid may be applicable such as military benefits and outside scholarships.
Estimated cost of attendance
- Tuition & Fees: Based on 12-18 credits per semester.
- Room & Board: Includes an on-campus residence hall and assumes the highest meal plan option.
- Books & Supplies: The average estimated cost of textbooks and other school supplies for the upcoming year.
- Other: The estimate average of off-campus expenses. Costs may vary considerably from student to student.
These are scholarships that are exclusive to St. Scholastica students.
- Benedictine Scholarship: This is a merit-based award. The dollar amount shown here is an estimate.
- Summit Award: Awarded to students who receive a score of at least 30 on the ACT or are in top 2% of high school class. The dollar amount shown here is an estimate.
- Total Estimated Scholarship: Scholarships do not have to be repaid. St. Scholastica offers many other scholarships -- see our scholarships page for more information.
Estimated Scholarship & Gift Aid
Gift aid includes scholarships and grants provided by St. Scholastica and/or outside entities and does not need to be repaid. Actual gift aid may vary based on need, and effort put forth by the student in seeking additional scholarships.
- Estimated Other Gift Aid: This is grant money provided by the state, federal government or St. Scholastica and does not require repayment.
- Total Estimated Gift Aid: This is a combination of total estimated scholarship and total estimated gift aid.
Estimated Other Aid
- Estimated Loans: These include federal subsidized and unsubsidized loan options.
- Estimated Work Study: This is need-based student employment as determined by the FAFSA (text link to fafsa.gov).
- Estimated Net Price after Other Aid: This is the estimated amount you are responsible for that will need to be paid out of pocket, through a payment plan or through private student loans.
Are you in the military?
If you're a veteran or on active duty, contact Clarence Sharpe to discuss the benefits you may qualify for based on your military experience. Visit our Veteran's Admissions page for more information.