A full-tuition package to help you attend college and afford college.
The College of St. Scholastica, a premier, private, four-year, liberal arts college in Duluth, Minnesota, is proud to introduce a way for Minnesota high school students to say "yes" to college and the career of your choice.
Designed for great students with great need, CSSyes offers:
- Full tuition (including your Benedictine Scholarship, and state grant and federal grant funding)
- Four-year renewal (with a minimum 2.4 GPA at St. Scholastica), so you can cover each year of your undergraduate degree
- Scholarship stacking, allowing you to earn other scholarships to cover room, board and books
To apply to be considered for CSSyes, complete the following by April 7, 2013:
- File your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Apply to The College of St. Scholastica for Fall 2013
- Come for an official visit on the Duluth campus
- Apply to CSSyes
- Recipients will be notified beginning April 15, 2013
Minnesota high school students, applying for admission to the traditional undergraduate program, from low-income families are eligible to be considered for CSSyes if they maintain a 3.0 GPA or higher, earn a minimum score of 20 on the ACT, are U.S. citizens, and are Minnesota residents. And unlike other tuition packages, CSSyes does not require that you attend a college readiness program.
Start your St. Scholastica experience now:
Find out how much St. Scholastica costs with our True Cost Calculator
Contact an Admissions Counselor with questions
I come from a low-income family and I am paying less than I would at a public college. St. Scholastica helped direct me to great scholarships that made it affordable. It is satisfying to know I will have a great education from a college that will help support me through my journey.
I felt comfortable with my choice to come to St. Scholastica because my family and I understood the investment here, which felt more like what we thought a public school would cost. The admissions and financial aid departments did everything they could to help us through the process and understand that St. Scholastica is affordable. It has been more than worth it.
The Financial Aid
Department at St. Scholastica
is ready and willing to make
the school accessible to those
with a genuine interest in a
broad education and awards
incredible amounts each
year in scholarships and aid.
For the high quality of
services provided, attending
St. Scholastica was no doubt a
savvy investment for me.