Admissions Process for Transfer Students
Transferring to the undergraduate day program: 3 easy steps
1. Complete the Application
- Apply online here or print the pdf version of the application form
PLEASE NOTE: The above application links are for our traditional daytime undergraduate programs only. If you are interested in our online or accelerated evening degree programs, apply here.
***Request a paper copy by calling (800) 249-6412 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All sections of the application need to be completed.
Send paper applications to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
The College of St. Scholastica
1200 Kenwood Ave
Duluth MN 55811
2. Submit Transcripts
- Request and submit official college transcripts from all previous colleges
- Have all transcripts mailed to the address listed above.
- An official transcript from your high school or a GED certificate is required if you have fewer than 24 transferable semester credit hours or 36 transferable quarter credit hours.
- Once all of your credentials have been received and reviewed, you will be notified of your admission status within approximately three weeks.
The College of St. Scholastica admits qualified students from diverse cultural, geographical, economic, religious and racial backgrounds. Applications are evaluated based on information that demonstrates an ability to succeed both academically and socially at St. Scholastica.
- Graduation from an accredited high school or its equivalent (GED)
- College GPA of 2.0 or higher
Applicants who do not meet the established admissions requirements may be considered for Special Status admission.