Apply for the PSEO program at St. Scholastica
The following is an overview of the application process:
A. The application deadline for fall semester is May 1; for spring semester December 1
C. Students must complete and submit ALL (1-6) of the following:
- Application Form (Please only use the designated PSEOP application form.)
- Download the following forms here.
- The Early Entry Student Waiver
- The Early Entry Student Transcript Release
- Guidance Counselor Form (The high school guidance counselor must complete the form.)
- A completed, current Minnesota State Department of Education PSEOP Notice of Student Registration form.
- An official copy of the student's high school transcript.
- A written letter of recommendation from the student's high school principal, guidance counselor or a teacher.
- A 500 word essay on why the student would like to participate in this program.
D. The program coordinator reviews all applications. Students who have submitted complete applications and who meet the qualifications, will advance to the interview portion of the process. The interview will be on campus with the Post secondary Enrollment Options Coordinator. A tour of the campus is scheduled at the time of the interview if the student is not familiar with the campus. Parents of applicants are strongly encouraged to participate in the interview.
E. Students interested in on-campus housing are required to meet with the Director of Residential Life following the initial interview.