Curriculum | IT Leadership
Program OutcomesUpon completion of the IT Leadership program at The College of St. Scholastica, the graduate will be able to:
- Analyze integrated business practices across the organization
- Evaluate and align technology solutions to strategic objectives and priorities
- Communicate complex ideas through oral presentations and written documents.
- Effectively lead and develop IT professionals.
- Guide organizations through effective and enduring change.
- Incorporate ethics and values into leadership and decision making.
How long will it take me to earn my degree?The ITL program is a 37 semester credit program and can be completed in 24 months.
What classes do I need to take?
Click for a larger version