Burns Wellness Center Athletic Training Lab
- 3 computers;
- 2 treatment tables;
- Mobile splinting station;
- Continuous Passive Motion;
- Chattanooga DTS Traction System 8250K;
- Biodex Gait Trainer 2 treadmill;
- Biodex Offset Unweighing System;
- Rich Mar Ultrasound and Muscle Stimulation;
- Vectra Genysis with muscle stimulation,ultrasound, laser/light therapy, and EMG;
- Paraffin bath
- Laptop computer with Dartfish video analysis software
Burns Wellness Center Athletic Training Facility
A state-of-the-art athletic training facility for its student-athletes and athletic training students. The facility is 2,100 square feet and consists of functional areas devoted to staff offices, taping, rehabilitation, evaluation and treatment, and hydrotherapy.
- 4 taping tables
- 5 treatment tables
- a variety of rehabilitation apparatus including a Biodex UBE
- 2 whirlpools.
Additional modalities include Vectra Genysis muscle stimulation, ultrasound, emg/biofeedback, laser/light therapy, Biodex Balance System SD, PowerPlate Airdaptive S, and iontophoresis. Computer applications include Sportsware injury tracking software and ImPACT concussion testing.
- Classrooms equipped with tables with removable padded tops
- Strength and conditioning facility
- Exercise physiology laboratory
- Nursing labs with Sim Man technology
- Cadaver Anatomy Laboratory provides a dedicated space for learning about human anatomy