FAST FACTS: M.A. in Management
- Experiential learning opportunities through our Capstone Abroad Seminar and Mentor Program
- Select from four concentration tracks
- Dual degree option; earn an MBA with only a few extra courses
- Convenient evening classes offered in Duluth, Twin Cities and St. Cloud
- Accelerated eight-week terms; complete in as few as 18 months
- Competitively priced tuition
Leading organizational change
The most important job of a manager is getting the best out of your employees. Our Master of Arts in Management program focuses on teaching students essential behavioral management skills necessary to do this. In particular, this program focuses on successfully guiding organizational change from within.
The business of success
Founded in 1986, the program has produced over 600 graduates who have taken roles as corporate leaders and managers in private corporations, nonprofits, heathcare, government, education, engineering, and small business entrepreneurship.
Graduates of this program are skilled at identifying and analyzing organizational problems, developing innovative solutions, and making correct, ethical decisions at critical times. The program's primary areas of study include:
- Organizational behavior
- Process consultation
- Human resources management
- Interpersonal communication and cultural competence
- Strategic change management
- Traditional business topics such as marketing and economics
The M.A. in Management program is offered in an accelerated format at the following locations.