Transitioning to the College of St. Scholastica is easy to do.
1. Begin the process with Clarence Sharpe email@example.com in the Transfer Admissions Office. He will personalize the plan that works best for you and help get you started in the application process.
2. Apply for educational benefits through VONAPP. If you need assistance, please contact Aaron Jensen with the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs, Northeast Region Coordinator for Higher Education Veterans Programs. He can be contacted at 218-262-6739 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. George Beattie, our Certifying Official, will need a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility if you plan to use educational benefits. He can be reached at 218-723-6562 or email@example.com.
4. Janie Campbell in our OneStop Office will assist you to ensure funding of your education, work study, and maximizing those benfits not provided for by the Veteran Affairs. She can be contacted at 218-723-6563 or firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Jessica Johnston will get you access to the VRC and place you on our program contact list. She can be contacted at 218-723-6645 or email@example.com
If you have any questions, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call (218) 723-6645.