What are Academic Accommodations?
Academic accommodations are an adjustment to course content that ensures equal opportunity to complete the outcomes of the course.
Accommodations are NOT:
· An unfair advantage.
· Granted if it fundamentally alters the outcomes of the class.
· Retroactive. The accommodation(s) begin once a student requests their letters of accommodation.
What do I have to do to obtain academic accommodations?
1. Contact the Disability Resource Center firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-625-4891.
2. Provide documentation of a diagnosis that limits you in your learning or living environments to the Disability Resource Center.
3. Meet (in person, phone or Skype) with the coordinator to determine academic accommodations.
4. Request your Letters of Accommodation.
Things to NOTE:
Prior or current accommodations in high school or at another college or university do not automatically mean that the student will receive any accommodations or the same accommodations at The College of St. Scholastica. Faculty and staff will only provide academic accommodations that is recognized by The College.
The College of St. Scholastica
1200 Kenwood Avenue
Duluth, MN 55811