Collaborative Learning Groups' purpose is to enhance students' learning experience in a specific course through thoughtful discussion, practical engagement, and thorough questioning of subject material in small peer study groups.
Each Collaborative Learning Group (CLG) will:
- Have support of the course instructor
- Have students who elected to participate
- Be facilitated by a trained, upper class student who has successfully completed the course (and recommended by faculty)
Students who actively participate in CLG will:
- Learn content material
- Be better prepared for exams
- Practice problem-solving techniques
- Gain confidence in the subject material
Organic Chemistry and Physics - Click here for the schedule.
The College of St. Scholastica
1200 Kenwood Avenue
Duluth, MN 55811