B.A. Organizational Behavior
In honor of our Centennial Anniversary
New students who enroll summer I term can
receive up to $3,200 toward a
School of Business and Technology degree.
Call (888) 412-2378 or email us today!
FAST FACTS: B.A. Organizational Behavior
- Preparation for a wide variety of careers in non-profit or service sector; SMEs to major corporations
- Prior Learning Assessments allow "testing out" of subjects already mastered
- Hybrid learning model with online and on-campus (Duluth, St. Cloud, Rochester, Brainerd and Twin Cities) components
- Accelerated eight-week terms; complete the program in less than three years (no transfer credits) or less than two years (with transfer credits)
- Competitively priced tuition
Study the human aspects of business
Business is, at its core, about interpersonal relationships. From negotiating a transaction to managing major initiatives, if the people aren't working well together, the business won't function well, either. Organizational behavior studies these relationships and teaches students how to make the most out of an organization.
What can I do with this degree?
The Bachelor of Arts in Organizational Behavior is an inter-disciplinary study of the human aspects of management. This program is ideal for students interested in human resources, coaching/mentoring, managing training and development programs, and provides a strong foundation for graduate school.
This program is ideal for. . .
- Those interested in human resources, business mentoring, and training/development program management
- Those interested in working for non-profit organizations, human services agencies
- Those interested in the human side of business and management instead of the analytic side
- Those who are already employed and need a degree to advance
LocationsThe B.A. in Organizational Behavior program is offered in an accelerated format at the following locations. Select courses are also offered online.
St. Paul Campus
Duluth & Grand Rapids