Post Baccalaureate Admissions - Athletic Training
Post Baccalaureate Admissions
Category #2: Post Baccalaureate Admissions: Students apply directly to the master's program for matriculation after completion of an undergraduate degree. Requirements for admission must be completed accordingly.
- Provide evidence of at least a 2.8 cumulative and composite prerequisite GPA;
- Submit official transcript(s) of all previous graduate and undergraduate work confirming grades of C (C-/CD not acceptable) or higher in all individual prerequisite courses. These courses must be completed before matriculation;
- Provide evidence of professional exploration that reflects the breadth and depth of practice settings for athletic trainers (a minimum of two athletic training practice settings addressing the needs of distinct patient populations);
- Complete a Master's of Athletic Training essay;
- Submit a minimum two Graduate Recommendation Forms, at least one of which must come from athletic trainer and one from a faculty in a major or science course; and
- An interview with member(s) of the admissions committee may be requested.
- Consideration of transfer credits is done on an individual basis.