M.S. Project Management
Career advancement for current professionals
The Master of Science in Project Management is designed for current professionals familiar with the project environment. The proposed curriculum is based upon the offerings from current professionally accredited project management programs and established professional guidelines while maintaining the people-centered leadership approach applied by all School of Business and Technology graduate programs.
Upon completion of the Project Management program at The College of St. Scholastica, the graduate will be able to:
- Effectively Communicate with all stakeholders in a global project environment
- Apply current project management methods, skills, and tools
- Assess and Improve an organization's project management practices
- Evaluate projects in both an operational and strategic context
- Guide projects toward effective organizational Change
- Incorporate Ethics and Values into project leadership and decision making
The M.S. in Project Management is offered in a 100% online format. This allows working professionals the flexibility they need to complete the degree.
More information for . . .
Project Management Program Director/Assistant Professor