A weekly random top ten facts that people do not know. Photo credit to peterdaou.com
10. If you push it hard enough, your knee will bend the other way.
9. It is impossible to lick your elbow, and difficult to convince someone to do it for you.
8. The white part of your eye is called "the eye white."
7. Your pituitary gland can sense when a sitcom is a rerun.
6. Arterial plaque may be used to thicken sauces and gravies.
5. One kidney is neat and uptight while the other is an easy-going slob.
4. Doesn't use MSG (Oh, I'm sorry, that's an interesting fact about the Hunan Balcony, a Chinese Restaurant in New York City.)
3. The heart beats 100,000 times a day, except on government holidays.
2. Prolonged exposure to Miley Cyrus music can cause your hair to fall out.
1. After you die, your butt keeps growing.